RAPID & PCR what is the difference?
it is a 15 min RAPID antigen test. It is a nasal swab that is used to obtain a sample for testing. It is NOT the "deep brain" method, but rather a gentle nasal swab that is inserted inside of the tip of the nose. The test we use is approved by the FDA and HAS an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization)
This is the "DEEP BRAIN SWAB" - it is a Nasopharyngeal swab that is sent out to lab. Turn around time is about 24 hours and it is the Gold Standard for CONFIRMATION of Sars- Cov2.
Many Central American countries have opened up their borders and many have implemented Covid Testing to enter their Countries. We offer different type of tests that are required to travel.
Antibody Testing (AKA Serology testing) MANY people have had Covid symptoms, yet tested negative. We offer blood work to test for Covid Antibodies. Turn around time for these blood tests is 3-4 days. Antibody testing is a blood test that can detect if a person has antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. COVID-19 antibody tests can help identify people who may have been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus or have recovered from the COVID-19 infection.
1. Do we offer the Rapid Covid test? - YES (results in 15 min)
2. Do we offer the PCR? YES (turn around 24-36 hrs)
3. Do we take insurance? NO - We do NOT take any forms of Insurance, but are more than happy to print out an itemized statement with codes for insurance submission and reimbursement
4. What form of payment do we take? CASH, Credit Card, HSA
5. What are your hours? Monday - Friday 8-5
6. Do you take appointments? YES
7. Are walk-in's welcomed? YES