NEW prices starting March 1, 2021
RAPID Antigen, RT-PCR, and Antibody testing!
What is the difference?
it is a 15 min RAPID antigen test. It IS a nasal swab that is used to obtain a sample for testing. It is NOT the "deep brain" method, but rather a gentle nasal swab that is inserted inside of the tip of the nose. The test we use is approved by the FDA and HAS an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization)
This IS the "DEEP BRAIN SWAB" - it is a Nasopharyngeal swab that is sent out to lab. Turn around time is about 12 hours and it is the Gold Standard for CONFIRMATION of Sars- Cov2.
Many Central American & European countries have opened up their borders and many have implemented Covid Testing to travel and enter their countries.
We offer different type of tests that are required to travel.
Antibody Testing (AKA Serology testing) MANY people have had Covid symptoms, yet tested negative. We offer blood work to test for Covid Antibodies. Turn around time for these blood tests is 3-4 days.
Antibody testing can test for IgG, IgM, Quantitative amounts. Please call the clinic for help in deciding which one is for you.
1. Do we offer the Rapid Covid test? - YES (results in 15 min)
2. Do we offer the RT-PCR? YES (turn around 12-18 hrs)
3. Do we take insurance? NO - We do NOT take any forms of Insurance, but are more than happy to print out an itemized statement with codes for insurance submission and reimbursement
4. What form of payment do we take? CASH, Credit Card, HSA
5. What are your hours? Monday - Friday 8-5
6. Do you take appointments? YES - not needed
7. Are walk-in's welcomed? YES
APPOINTMENTS MUST be made - NO walk-in's will be accepted.
PLEASE call 936-231-8610 to set up your CoVid Vaccine